‘To ride and write,

It has been a while since I have shared something about me. (of course, all my poems are based on my feelings and thoughts). As you maybe know I love setting goals for myself, short and long term goals, because I cannot just sit and wait for “life” to happen for me. So, That’s why I have been having meetings with all the monkeys in my head and they agree all about one thing;

Here it goes; To ride and write.

This wish I have at this moment, “to ride and write”, is my new goal that I want to achieve! I’m of course not talking about that I want to do this at this moment, simply because I don’t have the money yet, but that’s not stopping me! (never will).

As many of you know I have been smoke free for 1.5 years now, at that moment I decided I want to save the money that I usually spend on cigarettes for my motorcycle lessons and a motorcycle. That goal was achieved in little over a year and I am still extraordinary grateful that I achieved it.

The title is simple, and yet thrilling for me, as you can guess I want “to ride and write”.

How so and how will I accomplish that?

The rules are simple;

• I have 2 years to safe enough money to buy a used van.
  • pimp it up to a “caravan”.
  • travel all over the world.
  • as I do so I want to use that experience to write about it (poetry style).

You may think, that’s not really something new to do so, and yes, you are right about that. But, the experience I will receive after doing this will hopefully be the most daring thing I have ever done in my life!

Why am I sharing this with you? Because, I just missed you so much and I am really excited about it. I know, when I set a goal, I have to do everything about it so I can achieve it!

“There are no walls to break me down, only there to build my own empire.”

I hope you are excited as I am about this idea I have been having! Please, share me your thoughts and ideas after reading this! You always have been the reason for my inspiration!

Follow me on my next channels and have a delight follow;

Do you want to “Help a brother & Charity out?”

I, Jojo Al-waealy, The creator of ‘JJ-Stache’ welcomes you to my blog! Do you want to help me and charity out? Well, You are in luck, Because I have started the following promo. ‘Help a brother & charity out*’. With this, for every sold item, you help me out, but also with a contribution to a charity. I Will donate 10% for every sold item to charity. Once a year I will donate all the donations at once, and YOU will pick out the charity!

With much love & inspiration written by me,

32 thoughts on “‘To ride and write,

1. Unique says:

Thank yourself! And speak it into existence. ‘I can do it. I will do it.’

Why are you ‘really hoping?’ When you know YOU WILL DO IT!

I know right!! Really hope everything will work out, even with speed bumps on the way! 😳 I Just, as you say, to experience new things! We just have one precious life, so we should make the best of it, if possible ☺️🙏🏽 Thanks for your support, Arry❤️

1. ahiricreates says:

Of course with speed bumps, they make us realize that we are moving towards something..or else smooth roads make you bore😬!
        Carry on! Dreams do come true, just hang on. As you mentioned, it’s just one precious life, make the best out of it.

You’re most welcome jj! Always there to support creativity and good work! ♥️
        Take care

Well said, Arry!! So true, we don’t like “smooth” roads, well only when I drive my motorcycle, but yet I want some curves 😳 but yeah, a bumpy road is a fun road.

You take care too, Arry! I truly appreciate your support and love ❤️

Filipa, thank you so much. And yes Indeed, I’m totally glad I stopped smoking ALMOST 1.5 year ago. Best decision ever !!!

Thank you for your support and kind words, I Will definitely visit France, don’t you worry, and yes I will let you know!! ❤️

Hahahaha amazing!! Truly unexpected love! Wow, Filipa! If everyone was like you there would be much more love in This world. Well, I’m from the Netherlands! So all places are close enough for me😏😏

1. Pruuu says:

Haha Jojo sir, as you do with poems, like uh simply right it down with a bunch of confidence, uh should not keep hope but have that confidence that you’ll get to the goal, and very well I believe in you, Mr. Misfit sir, and that’s where new stories begins, when you just try to turn the pages of your book!! Go ahead bro⚡❤

Ahhaha ahww thank you so much, Pruuu ❤️🙏🏽 I will definitely be confident about my goal, thanks to your help and kindness! It’s time to go into my next chapter, at least in couple years 😍🙈❤️

2. beachah says:

I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I mean, just the fact that you ride a motorcycle is exciting. I don’t know how you do Jojo but I’m with you allllll the waaay!

3. harperdailyromance says:

Hello! I’m new to WordPress so I am struggling to find the “like” button for posts – BUT I do actually like this entire blog so maybe just posting a note was better anyway!! (even if it’s on an old post – oops) / Also the mustache is AMAZING sir, if I could ever grow facial hair that is a life goal, right there.

Ahhaha helloooo, Harper! Such a lovely, delightful and honest comment. Thank you so much for finding my “blog”. Especially for liking my blog. Means a bunch to me!!

Hahaha my moustache, ‘JJ-Stache’, Thanks you for that amazing compliment. If ever you have the possibility than you definitely should try it 😳😉

Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
      I Hope I will see you around!

Take care of yourself,

Ps, you can always call me JoJo or JJ 😉🙏🏽❤️

Woah I have missed a lot of things here, ride and write – well one can expect these words from someone who is a pro with word play 😎, a BIG congrats for 1.5 years, ( by this time it would be even more, and keep going) 🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳
    How I wish that someday you will write about your dance with an old lady you found on your way (remember that old dream I shared 😅?) All the best jojo, hope we will meet during your world travel! 😉

Ahahha yep, you did miss that. Thanks for your support l, nebulaa. I really hope everything Will work out for me.
      Hahaha yes , I didn’t forget about that old lady and me dancing with her! (I will see if I can write about it😜) I hope I will meet you too during my travels 🥰