‘Ennerdale,

Behind the secret valley

I swim below waters as I

close my eyes by tale.

For the wind lingers

through my body

as I engrave my vale.

With many faces

I follow my song

in earths trail.

For this belongs

to my ocean,

I be one with my sail.

To smell the air

I have faith until I fail.

For there are

no still waters

in endless wail.

Whom follows the

light behind my

curtains gale?

Follow me on my next channels and have a delight follow;

Do you want to “Help a brother & Charity out?”

I, Jojo Al-waealy, The creator of ‘JJ-Stache’ welcomes you to my blog! Do you want to help me and charity out? Well, You are in luck, Because I have started the following promo. ‘Help a brother & charity out*’. With this, for every sold item, you help me out, but also with a contribution to a charity. I Will donate 10% for every sold item to charity. Once a year I will donate all the donations at once, and YOU will pick out the charity!

With much love & inspiration written by me,

55 thoughts on “‘Ennerdale,

I love it whenever people read between the lines and have their own way of interpretation of something. Love, love, love it! And yes, I Tried to play with a little tone of yearning.

Always a pleasure whenever you read my work! Truly appreciate it ❤️🙏🏽

1. selonnerias says:

🙂 I had some thoughts about some parts of this poem being more fiction than other parts and combined them with some other thoughts the poem conjured in me.

And I love how you did that! That’s why I love to write poetry☺️ it’s like reading a script, you can say it in 1000 different ways, as you can interpret it in different ways. You have done that and that means a lot to me ❤️

3. selonnerias says:

Yes, the existence of different interpretations of something can be very fun.

I don’t think there’s much of a wrong way to engage with art (debatable). To me that’s part of the beauty.

1. Doug says:

Quite a lingering tale. Lots of rhyme to ponder.
        Behind the vale, there are secrets, in a valley that is a pause for a calm dream that tells the wind to catch a sail in the ocean or lead a motion of notions, the faces of schemes that sail or swim or drown in tears. Sometimes whales wail in gales long enough to be heard from the secret valley where a river flows to it.

2. Pruuu says:

“With many faces

I follow my song

in earths trail.

For this belongs

to my ocean,

I be one with my sail.”

What a lovely poem you always write haan!! ❤