‘bloom,

To bloom like thorns

of roses I speak with.

Do feel my pain with each touch

as I remember the waves holding me strong.

I Am, as they say; “A Myth.”

To linger with words

I speak of no falls.

Do try,

do hold,

do not do as told.

To as I am….. cold.

Cut me down

as fingers bleed from torment.

I Am blooming with the thoughts

of being one with allure.

I Reach out for thee

As they see not beauty in me.

(A rose.

A thorn.)

Fingers bleed

no more.

Do you want to “Help a brother out” please check out the next link; “JJ-stache” As love is a mystery felt by your heart we need to support one another. Do not feel obligated to do so, just have fun. I Want to thank everyone for taking their time to read my work!

With much love & inspiration written by me,

22 thoughts on “‘bloom,

1. Brockelman says:

Your work just keeps getting more and more refined. You focus and wordplay becomes clearer with each poem you write. This phrase is so on balance:

As they see not beauty in me.
    (A rose.
    A thorn.)
    Fingers bleed
    no more.

Hi Brockelman,

Thanks you so much for saying that. I truly appreciate it! Such an amazing compliment🤗❤️🙏🏽 I do my best and I have fun doing so! I’m glad you loved it!!❤️

Wow jojo this is captivating ❤️…. Very beautiful words, really love every line. Great piece, thanks for sharing your wonderful mind ❤️😊🌹

Hi Adriana, Thank you so much for reading my work!❤️ I’m glad you enjoyed my poem! Truly appreciate it😊 and yes, the rose does that indeed. Such a simple but yet powerful flower it can be.

3. thekismetchemist says:

Beautifully written! I love seeing such depth with equally as much open ended nature within a piece that the reader becomes a co-creator within the poems written! What an inspiration!

Thank you so much, beachah!! I’m glad you liked it! To be touching for you❤️ I understand why you would picture a tree in it. It is the way you want to look at it, the way you want to feel it and to be one with it. 😊🙏🏽❤️ I Hope you are doing well?

1. beachah says:

You’re welcome Jojo! As everything in writing, everyone sees it their own way. ❤️ Ehh, I’m ok.. this year’s hard. I hope you’re ok too? Cheerio 🤗 Béa

That’s true, Béa😊🙏🏽 such a long lovely name, though 😊 same here, a hard year, but also a year of many accomplishments. I’m fine , no health issues or anything!! Cheers ❤️🤗