‘Tomorrow,

I Dream of a dream

whenever I hear my moon-song.

There was a reason

for why we didn’t belong.

When the voices from the sky

guide my footprints night long.

Therefore, I shall not

forget as I prolong.

With all the changes

I hear my own birdsong.

In the here and now,

as the moonlight echoes,

the wonderment felt strong.

The sunshine in my fields

affected my desire to cry.

As the night, in ivory light,

the dawn became my reason of why.

As I ponder in my dream

I heard the last song die.

Follow me on my next channels and have a delight follow;

Do you want to “Help a brother & Charity out?”

I, Jojo Al-waealy, The creator of ‘JJ-Stache’ welcomes you to my blog! Do you want to help me and charity out? Well, You are in luck, Because I have started the following promo. ‘Help a brother & charity out*’. With this, for every sold item, you help me out, but also with a contribution to a charity. I Will donate 10% for every sold item to charity. Once a year I will donate all the donations at once, and YOU will pick out the charity!

With much love & inspiration written by me,

24 thoughts on “‘Tomorrow,

1. Pruuu says:

Just get ready to see just me in to your notifications, your tiny fan is back from today!! Finally exams over, assignments done, and I’m all fiiiiiiine and missed your poems af to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you’re doing all way fiiiiiiine Jojo sir❤

Pruuuuu, whaaat uuuup girll!!! Glad to hear that! Finally done with Al your exams and assignments! I’m glad you have been doing well!!!

I have been doing great as well! Busy, but great! You know me!♥️♥️♥️

1. Pruuu says:

Got a bit busy wont be able to read today, Tom it’s an Indian festival here, Rakshabandhan, where a sister ties a Rakhi to her brother for his good luck for life or good fortune so there’d be guest and all Tom. So I’ll read by Tom’s night other poems of yours!!

Hahaha ahww, that’s so kind of you, pruu!!! I truly appreciate that♥️ tbh, you can do that if that makes you happy 🤭♥️🙏🏽

3. Pruuu says:

And yes good to hear you’re doing good as well Hm hm, yes yes I do know you.. PS: Ik I would’ve wrote all of the msgs in one msg, but you know am a kid 😛🙈
        Just tolerate your tiny fan!! 😂😭❤

2. Pruuu says:

Oh God!! After fucking one month I’ve got to read your poems, uh can’t imagine how much happy I’m after reading just this first one.

It’s so soothinggggggg as if a song!! ❤

3. Pruuu says:

I’ll spread your sprinkle of poems to every one like on Insta I wanna help you, I wanna see pple reacting yay n excited for your new poems, I wanna read their love for your words😭❤