hours minutes seconds
‘Poem Contest, Final Call
First I want to thank you for submitting your work to me. The responses and love I have been getting from you is amazing. I never would ever believe that this would succeed this well. Thank you a thousand times!
Second, If you did not submit your work, or did not know about it, this is your last change! 1 day and couple hours left. Are you interested? check out the details below! Let’s inspire one another, and have fun! Submitting your work is totally free!
The rules are simple;
- Write a short poem or whatever in less than 300 words.
- Use one of the following topics;
- Use at least one of the following words*; (more is possible)
- (*all words can be used in present or past sentence)
- Do what your heart says, feel your muse & start writing.
- Be as creative as you can be.
- Submit your work to; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your work before march the 20th at 00:00 hours.
- ps, Don’t forget to ad your name!
Well, as you know I have started this contest to celebrate my website one-year anniversary. But, that’s not al. Today, March 15th has a second celebration going on, because it’s my 28th birthday as well. So, this is also a way to celebrate my birthday! And to top that, I Designed my own T-shirt. With this T-shirt you will support my work, but also support charity group once a year. For every sold item I will donate 10% to charity. By using Instagram I will ask you at the end of the year what charity I should support!
What do the winners get; Three winners (all first place)
- Win A t-shirt that I have designed for my next project (JJ-Stache)
- My own designed notebook.
- I will post your work on my website and Instagram.
The creator of this contest, Jojo Al-waealy, promises to not use any of your work for his own benefit. Al work that has been submitted will be only used for this contest. I May share your work to promote you. Your work will be shared on the following platforms; Jojoalwaealy.com, Instagram and Twitter.
Follow me on my next channels and have a delight follow;
Do you want to “Help a brother & Charity out?”
I, Jojo Al-waealy, The creator of ‘JJ-Stache’ welcomes you to my blog! Do you want to help me and charity out? Well, You are in luck, Because I have started the following promo. ‘Help a brother & charity out*’. With this, for every sold item, you help me out, but also with a contribution to a charity. I Will donate 10% for every sold item to charity. Once a year I will donate all the donations at once, and YOU will pick out the charity!
With much love & inspiration written by me,