‘Going Social,

Dear readers, writers and lovers; A Little announcement.

I, Jojo Al-waealy, have decided to go “Social”. by thou means; It was time for me to expand my work over more media’s. after a long consideration and thought, I have decided to add “Instagram & LinkedIn” to my list. At this moment I only used my Blog and Twitter to share my work with you guys, but from now on I will brighten my steps as well through these media-channels.

The year 2021 is a year with al new idea’s I want to try out, and well, this is the first thing (of the many) that I can and WANT to share with you lovely people.

A Little thank you to you guys; Honesty is the best policy.

Yes, I once again want to thank you guys for the best experience I could have in 2020. We al know 2020 wasn’t a “easy” year to handle, but I think we managed well enough to have hope in a brighter future. Thanks to you guys I look forward to 2021 and to share my ideas with you! I wish everyone the best of 2021, and let’s have a great kick off!

So please,

Follow me on my next channels and have a delight follow;

Do you want to “Help a brother out” please check out the next link; “JJ-stache” As love is a mystery felt by your heart we need to support one another. Do not feel obligated to do so, just have fun. I Want to thank everyone for taking their time to read my work!

With much love & inspiration written by me,

18 thoughts on “‘Going Social,

Ahhh thank you so much, secret thoughts. I truly appreciate your support!!☺️☺️ I’m doing my best!

How is your “full-time blogging” going? Any lucky with it? Would be nice if it was!!!!

1. TheHiddenK says:

Hello JoJo, Happy new year! I hope you are doing fine. I am so happy for you, for sure I will follow you on your social medias… hoping you would join me too, since I am on twitter and Instagram too. @TheHKwrites for twitter 🙂

Hi K, Happy new year to you too, dear! I’m doing fine. Thanks for asking. Thanks for the follow on my social media. Truly appreciate it! And yes, I Will do the same. Ofcourse!

I Hope you have been doing fine as well? Take care of yourself in 2021🙏🏽☺️❤️

2. Soni Cool😎 says:

Wowww… I wanted to add instagrsm but could not find option to add it… May b i am using wordpress in phone or so… Anyhow glad you thought to expand your platform jojo…keep it up😃👏🏻👏🏻❤️

Hi Soni, Thank you so much, dear!!❤️😊 Truly appreciate your support! And yes, you really should use your computer, if I’m correct, to use the social icons. I’m not sure if it’s possible through your mobile editor! But, you can Always try or check.

I’m at least Happy that I did use it eventually, Little traffic booster and fun as well!!

Please take care of yourself in 2021❤️❤️🙏🏽🙏🏽🤭🤭

No problem at al, It’s okay actually. It takes alot of time to Keep up with everything, especially Twitte, cause of the many notification a day. Just don’t stop using your WP ACC. ☺️