‘fabula,

To me; envy of butterflies.

You startle with words

as you speak with your eyes.

I Shall rise for my soul

as I look at you during sunrise.

I See this desire in you

while I got lost in your labyrinth of lies.

Tell me how you loved me

if you didn’t speak in disguise.

Show me how I have to believe you

as the stars have spoken for the wise.

In hope I do not trust

as I remember the tears of night-cries.

When you looked away

as I saw the the world falling from the skies.

You startle with words

To me; envy of butterflies.

I tried something new today; I did what?

Yes, my next poem is a try-out. I hope you liked it at first sight? because, there is a little trick in it. You can read my poem from top to bottom, but at the same time you can read it from bottom to top! So please, Check it out and tell me what you think. It was my first time trying this out! Have fun!

57 thoughts on “‘fabula,

Omg, wow Ben hahaha thank you so much πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ didn’t notice it before, but it was “your” eyes Indeed!!! Ahhaha whoopsie🀦

But I’m stil glad you liked it πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

OMG jojo….. ❀️❀️ Wow. Very beautiful and loved what you did with the top to bottom, bottom to top. That’s amazing. A lovely ending to my night duty shift, and realised I left my stethoscope, do depressed now ☹️😭…. But reading this lifted my spirits. It’s ready very beautiful ❀️❀️🌹🌹

Hihihih aahww Thank you so much, Amirah 🀭🀭❀️❀️ hahaha ahww, was it a long day at work?πŸ˜’ Glad my work could lift your spirit for the night🀭❀️

2. dancinglightofgrace says:

This was interesting to read. I believe every good poem can be read from anywhere in any order unless some metre scheme is put as a constraint: which means : though I don’t want to disparage your efforts: I don’t see you doing anything novel in the genre of poetry. My apologies. Say my hello to Lia the poet if she’s still your friend.

This is so true. Every poem can be read in any kind of order. But for me, the experience lies within my heart and mind. For me, whenever I write, I try out new things what feels like new to me. Maybe not to all, but to me it is and was. writing is about expressing your thoughts, isn’t?
      And yes, lia and I are still friends. I shall say hello from you.

Hey, aNadventures, I’m glad you enjoyed my poem β˜ΊοΈπŸ™πŸ½ I truly appreciate it!! And it would be fun seeing you doing it as well!! Glad i could inspire you.

“One community one goal, to write and to inspire!!” ☺️❀️

Omg , I was so busy today that I almost missed this amazing comment/link! Thank you so much for sharing my work ❀️ I truly appreciate it!!! You are amazing for doing so!πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™ˆβ€οΈ