‘Natus,

I Can’t breathe… As I grasp for more

I surrender my heart to the one with hope.

“One last breath left,

one last chance to seek for my inner-pope.”

As I stand alone in a world filled with passion

I ask myself; “What if….?”

I look down…. And I see this rope.

“Do I dare?” I ask myself.

As I am not ready to fall

I seek for a reason to fly.

I scream; “YOU SHALL NOT TAKE MY PART”

With the sound of music

I hear my mother’s Lullaby.

I Follow the voice that guides me through

this beauty that has been shown with mother’s-eye.

28 thoughts on “‘Natus,

Wow jojo this is very moving…. I love it deeply. Such a beautiful poem. Its flow and rhythm is stunning, keeps drawing us in. Love each part ❤️❤️🌹🌹😊😊

Hey Ben, I’m glad you liked it! Even took the time to read it 3 times. I truly appreciate that!😊 Thanks again for your lovely comment 😊

Take care of yourself, Ben!!

1. Light of Life says:

Hahha thanks for calling me khwabo. This sounds better than my actual name.. Well, this word means dreams in English
        And I am identified as Sapna by name by sweet people😜 but you are free to call me khwabo! Sounds interesting ☺️ take care JoJo!

Hahah whoops, that’s the first thing I Saw. So, I Just took a shot😂🤷🏽‍♂️ Sapna is actually beautiful 😱 first time I heard that kind off name, where is it from? Where are you from? If I may ask? I will call you khwabo, because you have a dream. A dream of light of life ❤️

3. Light of Life says:

I am from India and this word is also of native language Hindi. Yes you call me khwabo it rhymes with the word Gulaabo in Hindi and it is often used for Punjabi girls with pink cheeks, I too belong to the punjabi culture with big dreams.. so yeah thanks alot for giving me an identity which is is in sync to me. Lots of love JoJo. Where are you from?
        Do visit India, and let me know once you are here.

Oehh that’s amazing, khwabo 😏😳 I have never been to India, but I do love the culture, food and loved the Bollywood movies 😏👀 (kall ho naa ho)
        I’m From the Netherlands, but my nationality is Iraqi. 🤭

It is a beautiful place to visit! Same as that India is!! You never know what time brings after the whole covid-19 issues 🤷🏽‍♂️

Hihihih aahwww Thank you so much, K🤭❤️❤️ I’m glad you loved it!! Give me some time to read your latest post, Been busy. But I can spare some time right now🤭❤️