‘Amare,

My love,

I could not share you my heart.

To this day I was afraid, terrified

and shivering from the unknown art.

My love,

To be caught in a lie of a mystery

I have shared your stories

with no unpleasant history.

My love,

Let me share the thing that we love.

To fly into the sky, we must be free

to catch our soul from above.

My Love,

To hold or behold our dreams

while I surrender my nightmares

into sky behind the stars-streams.

My love,

We are no more, no less than a puzzle piece,

who did not connect with one another,

with this I have peace.

34 thoughts on “‘Amare,

Hahahah Thank you!! Sorry, your message got in my spam folder 😭🀧 gladly o check it every day.

Hahaha but I Will definitely do that!🀫😏❀️

And that, Ben, is a very good question to ask! What more can we do with the not so well connected puzzle pieces πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Thanks for reading my work and for your time to respond as well!! I truly appreciate it 😊

Hahaha that’s the way of a optimist, and sir, I like the way you think!!! πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ I got the glue! Let stick some puzzle pieces togetherπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ’―

Awwwww wow jojo this is just beautiful…❀️❀️ ‘To hold or behold our dreams while I surrender my nightmares into sky behind the stars-streams’ love it. It’s sad but very sincere and sweet, everything you wrote is soul bound. Perfectly written and expressed, love your work it’s amazing 🌹😊❀️❀️

Hihihih aahww , A!!!!!!!! Thank you so much, dear 😍😍 gosh, so sweet and amazing of you to say πŸ™ˆπŸ€­ I’m glad you love my work!! I truly appreciate it!!

Thanks again for this amazing suprise and feedback ❀️❀️😍😍

You are welcome…. I’m just speaking the truth. Surprise? How is it a surprise? You know I think your pieces are some of the most beautiful poetry I’ve read ❀️❀️🌹🌹😊

Hahahaha… True, it can be not be a surprise anymore for meπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ but still, and pardon my french “I ducking love it!” It Just still amazes me. That’s why πŸ™ˆ I Hope you Will have a lovely day today though 😊 where are you from if I may ask 😊

Hahahaha, whoops. Well have a Lovely evening then!! But Australia, awesome. Definitely in my top 3 of my bucket list! Backpacking through Australia sounds amazing! Let’s Just hope this whole covid-19 is over soon.. and in mean time, Amirah, I say to you, goodnight and don’t let the bed bugs bite! ( Have to make this obviously joke, “smell you later alligator”)πŸ™πŸ½β€οΈπŸ€­πŸ˜

No matter how sad it is but still a hope is whispering through your poem, an acceptance and a long held burden let go of.
    “we are not broken just bent, and we can learn to love (I would rather change love to LIVE, Gosh how similar are they) again”. (P!ink)
    Beautiful poem ☺️. And for the puzzle pieces, well don’t we all adjust a little, holding our breath to flatten out our balloon belly to make some space for the other πŸ˜…

This is so true and beautiful Said, Nebula!
      Thank you once again for reading my work and for this lovely comment!!

For me, love is not a priority at this moment. For me, to live is what I do Indeed! All those love poems that I have written is Just a way of outlet, but to live is what I do! Tbh, this is the first time in my life that I truly can say ” I’m taking care of myself” Always put myself on second place, but now I know how to manage myself more and more!
      And yes, all puzzle pieces have to bend a Little bit. Or as Ben Alexander said, use same water to stick them together!!

Thank you so much again, Nebula β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½ take care of yourself, darling!!