‘edge,

One step away from the edge

as I surrender my will to thee.

One last wish awaits my soul

as I seek for me,

while life beholds my stream,

I see my strength rising free.

Mother,

let me be what I cannot be

as I am afraid I use my tongue

to be careless and speak to plea;

β€œas words cures through time,

they foresee our loving tree.

Within the beginning of time,

we run towards the sea.”

May I forgive myself?

As I am one step away from the edge

within my hearts key…

22 thoughts on “‘edge,

This is very beautiful jojo….. πŸ’•So sweet and pure. Really precious words. Your amazing. I love it…. I think maybe you are from another realm my dear 🌹
    ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
    As I am one step away from the edge
    within my hearts key… This part creates a flame in my soul. Thank you for sharing 😊

Hihihih aahwww, A πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€­πŸ€­ Thank you so, so, so much πŸ™πŸ½β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ I’m so glad you loved it so much!!!! *Biggest smile on my face* Thanks to you 😍😳🀭❀️😊

HEY YOU, yes you, scratching your head and SHIVERing on the edge would you applaud thee?
    “to open my soul with your missing key”
    TO
    “As I am one step away from the edge within my hearts key…”
    Well, that’s nice progress, my friend. πŸ‘πŸ½ I have

Hihihi, who meπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½ thank you so much, dearπŸ€—β€οΈ I’m glad you loved it!! I hope you will also appreciate my tomorrow’s work, it’s something new and out of the box ( at least for me😳)

Yes You, you’re welcome dear. Woah, now my thoughts with their glasses on are gonna wander even more looking for that box. What could it be?
        All the best. Come on jojo, you are gonna rock it.

Hihihih yaaaay, she is talking about me😳 ahhaha lol! Hihihih you shall see tomorrow, dear! kal ek aashchary hai! I hope I wrote it correctly πŸ˜πŸ‘€πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ Thanks for your support and trust in me, Nebula!!β€οΈπŸ™πŸ½

Ahahha I get it. I too get overexcited as well about the Little things πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚ and about the Hindi part, both actually! I have seen more Bollywood movies as when I was a kid than any Dutch movie’s πŸ˜‚ and I had some friends as well who thought me a Little bit, but sometimes I need Google just to be sure if I didn’t misspell any words πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ Just in case.

Ahh, now I understand “Kal ho na ho” 😳 And I want to say – you always Surprise me!!! I guess, I have taken enough space of your comment section (I don’t know but I feel embarrassed about it). Will see you tomorrow with that Surprise. Goede Nacht, vriend.

Yeas Indeed. Shahrukh khan, he played in too many movies. Damn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but yes, that’s why! And please, don’t feel embarrassed about it. I love to connect and talk. as you say; you always suprise me. People do suprise you, and sometimes it’s inspiring! So, don’t stop dropping byβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ½ hahaha touche, Nebula! Slaap lekker, vriend!🀭

3. TheHiddenK says:

Mother,

let me be what I cannot be

as I am afraid I use my tongue

I really love this line, wow. so pretty a poem, I love those lines alot. I could relate to them.
    thank you for writing them.