The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
This award was originally created by Okoto @Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
RULES FOR ACCEPTING THE AWARD:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post
Welcome dear readers, lovers and fighters. Today, Sunday September the 27th, Is a good day! And I will tell you why; I was nominated by Million Dreams for this amazing award “The Mystery Blogger Award”. It’s no secret of my that I always appreciate you guys for nominating me for things like this. Always a fun way of sharing a little bit of me to you guys. As I’m an open book for you people! Next I want to say that I truly love that K has nominated me for this award. She has been busy lately with school and stuff, But nevertheless she is still an amazing writer to be! So please, check her blog and have some fun; Million Dreams, Just one click away for an amazing experience!
Three little birds have told a little secret about me;
- Something cliche to talk about, But I truly love movies. Especially the classics. TCM was always my to go to channel for movies. ps, As some of you know. I love using movie quotes.
- I love to sing, but there is just one minor thing…. I totally can not sing. So, i’m sorry not so sorry!
- A chicken, a dog and a duck would still be the best pets to have under one household! ( It’s going to happen one day)
- ( One extra for my fans; I’m a “geek” who totally loves socks. I mean my goal is to have 365 pairs of different socks , so I can wear one every day with a different pair without using the same one in the same year. Just for fun, The crazier and funnier the better )
(I know, I can be a weirdo with a beardo sometimes)
Questions by the lovely K;
- 1. What is your weakness?
Going to be frank with you here; My weakness is not believing in myself enough every time. To not believe in the things that I’m capable off doing. It’s like i’m always doubting myself and pushing myself down without any reason for it!
- 2. If you could buy only 3 things what would you buy?
Good question, K. I think I would pick; House, motorcycle and a dog. I think…. Im not that materialistic! so I’m fine with everything what I have. I don’t need the best or the newest product. I once said before in one of my nomination that “Love” means everything to me! More than money and products. Love is my reason to live, reason to grow and reason to be good! So, If I could drive around with my motorcycle and see the world, new places and widen my experience you would have a very happy man. Especially if I can go to a place called home and knowing there would be a loving dog waiting for me to play with!
- 3. What’s the one song that actually gets you? ( Getting new song recommendations )
This is a question that had been asked many times before and I always say the same; “Bohemian Rhapsody”- Queen.
- 4. If you are given a chance to be one one person, who do you want to be?
You know, when I was younger I always wanted to be Jim Carrey. Gosh I loved him so much, Especially his acting. I loved how crazy he could act without being embarrassed or anything! But now, when I look back, I actually have always been him. Acting crazy, doing things without “feeling” embarrassed or whatever. So my idol was who I already was, but at the time I didn’t know! So, I think I have been the person that I wanted to be if given the chance, K!
- 5. How has the COVID – 19 pandemic changed your life?
This Is a lovely question to ask. I Mean we all had something that happened to us that changed our life, our perspective and reason to live! For me it was the motivation to start doing what I really love doing. To Write, and by writing I should share my work. So thats what I did. I started to share my work, and I have been doing everything for it so I could keep doing it. Making plans for the future, Setting goals and reaching for the higher power in me! I Start to believe in me. even in doubt!
& my nominees are;
My lovely nominees riddle me this;
- What are you afraid of? It can be anything.
- What do you do to be good for your environment?
- As what animal would you want to return if you would die?
- What has been your favorite childhood memory?
- Did you ever do Karaoke in front of a audience? If so, how was it > If not, Would you like to do it?
To my lovely nominees I say; Thank you al implied.
Please know that you guys are al amazing! You have been the best supporters, lovers and fighters! You make sure that this community is a lovely place to visit everyday without feeling any regret! I want you al to keep on inspiring, to keep on writing and especially keep on sharing us your work! don’t ever feel neglected for what you do, because there is always a fan for an aspirer! I Can’t be thankful enough for all the things you have been doing for me! So, Thank you once again!
To K I say; thank you, come again!
I want to thank you once again for this nomination, But I want you the reader know that you really should check out her blog. Especially her latest work ” Who Knows” she has been so excited about that one. So, tell her what you think of it and share some love!!
With much love & inspiration written by me,
(Just 5.6 ft. tall with a badass moustache and eager to grow as a writer.)