‘Scars,

my heart.

A soft whisper;

“Are you enough?”

breaks me apart.

As I carry on

I feel my soul depart.

Here, with the black sky,

flowers bloom like art.

With hollow light

I see my lost rope.

To as I had no

time to elope.

Wherefore, I rise

I surrender my voice.

As clear the realm

had to become

my last choice.

With the fallen lands

time had me estranged.

For I have hope

even when nothing changed.

Follow me on my next channels and have a delight follow;

Do you want to “Help a brother & Charity out?”

I, Jojo Al-waealy, The creator of ‘JJ-Stache’ welcomes you to my blog! Do you want to help me and charity out? Well, You are in luck, Because I have started the following promo. ‘Help a brother & charity out*’. With this, for every sold item, you help me out, but also with a contribution to a charity. I Will donate 10% for every sold item to charity. Once a year I will donate all the donations at once, and YOU will pick out the charity!

With much love & inspiration written by me,

78 thoughts on “‘Scars,

1. Lokesh Sastya says:

Quality and efforts always attracts me Jojo. Reading shows me ways to understand my ideas through others eyes. In this way, I can implement them better.

Well, I should actually thank you , thebenneys, for reading my work!! Especially because you have read couple more of my work! And, to be honest; I don’t know how I could reply to your question🙈 the only thing I could say is that I really, really feel honoured by your compliment!! I let my emotions and music guide me through my work. People, like you inspire me to write and improve myself every time!! So, Thank you for this inspiration!

2. thebenneys says:

I have enjoyed reading your work and will continue to read more. I think its truly inspiring that you have used your own emotions to guide your work. Ots strange how you mentioned that people like me are your inspiration to improve yourself because people like you are my inspiration to improve myself and reading fantastic posts gives me motivation to carry on as I have just started the blogging journey. I thank you for your honest and helpful comment. I hope you have a great day.

Hahaha it looks like we both inspire one another!! That’s how life works 🙂 I want to thank you for the support and love you have give me with some simple comments!
        Let me be the one who welcomes you to the loving community that we call “wordpress” as I always say; ‘one community one goal, to write and to inspire.”

You may call me JoJo or JJ 😉 to you too a great day and take care of yourself ❤️

Thank you so much for reading my work, moonstruck! I’m glad you loved it. Especially how you could relate to it.

I love it whenever one connects with one another throughout their work. 🙏🏽☺️

1. Pruuu says:

” With the fallen lands

time had me estranged.

For I have hope

even when nothing changed.  ”

How do you write so well, just answer me!!!! 😑❤❤❤

2. Pingback: Red Front