‘muse,

To unfold the mystery

we must see with our eyes closed.

Hear my void fall into the darkness

as I whisper;

“To not lose hope

I give you my heart.

As we seek for words to speak

do I prolong my luring thoughts?”

A Glance into the starry nights

as we rise with the moon

we belong to the looming sky.

Mother,

Do we speak of you as a rising star

or do we implode our hearts beyond wars?

I am one with stardust

as I am

afraid

to not be seen.

36 thoughts on “‘muse,

Hihihih 🙈🙈 well, this “creative writer” truly has no words at the moment!! Trust me, whenever I’m speechless you have done an excellent job!!🙏🏽🙏🏽❤️❤️

2. Unique says:

You have many words, I read them daily ☺️ Thank you for sharing such beautifully written pieces. I only wish I had more time to read through every wonderful creative writer I follow ✨

Hahaha, yes I do know that!! 😳 Truly get that, we are all busy with work/school and whatsoever. I will just do that, if you do the same. To write and inspire!❤️🙏🏽

BEAUTIFUL ❤️…. Really amazing piece jojo. The words are beyond magical. “As we rise with the moon we belong to the looming sky”. What a moving line. Loving it much. Beautiful work ❤️❤️😊😊🌹🌹

Hihihih *blushing*!! Thank you so much, Amirah!! You Always seem to amaze me with your loving compliments! Truly Thankful for that!
      Once again I’m happy to read that you loved it so much!!! ❤️❤️🙏🏽🙏🏽

I Hope you are doing well, though?🙈

It was my pleasure…. You are a poetic mastermind 😊❤️. I’m all good thank you, hope you are also 🙂.

Hahaha goshh, no words. Speechless! Me a “poetic mastermind”. This is the first time I have ever heard it and goshh…. Wowww!! You just made my day/evening/year whatever. Most beautiful compliment ever!!

Good to hear all is good with you❤️ same here though, especially after a comment like that!!😍😍

😍 “As we seek for words to speak do I prolong my luring thoughts?” 😍
    Oh, I know this feeling. This beautiful line is magical.
    “I am one with stardust as I am afraid to not be seen.”
    We all have got our telescopes ready, go wherever you want, we all are following you! 😅