‘Keen,

To walk down the lane

while feeling stuck in a reality

I have no resemblance of this beauty

as I feel with no doubt the fantasy.

To catch my freedom

I have to give you my gravity

as I’m nothing more

nor less

that beholds my sanity.

I want to be free,

I want you to be gone,

as I can’t think,

can’t be

or even feel any sympathy

for the beauty of your eyes truly see.

To walk down the lane,

While

Feeling

Stuck, In a reality of this madness in me.

Milady, would you be,

as I dare to say,

my swimming soul down the sea.

26 thoughts on “‘Keen,

Wow!!! wow wow wow!! The synchronicity… and beauty… amazing. I’m not sure exactly what the poem’s narrator asking (be rid of their lady or be energetically twinned with her), but my guess is the answer will most certainly be “yes.” 😉😳😂😅😚☯️🙏🎶😍🙌🙏

Hihihih aahww Thank you so much Lia 😳😳❤️❤️ this is so funny how we both reacted at the same time with the same response 😱😱😱 And “yes” is the answer Indeed, Lia 😏👀 the question is what do you want it to be🤓😳🤫😘😘 you are a loving and caring person❤️❤️🙏🏽🙏🏽

Momentarily speechless… and since I’m getting (unrelatedly) hangry… I’d probably be most wise to remain that way. 😏😆😉💖😎✌️👯‍♂️😋🍫🙏🎶😘😁 Thank you for the super kind words… ❤️ You are certainly a loving and caring person yourself. Thanks for all the awesomeness you do. :))) 🌤

Ahhaha aahwww 🤭🤭 go eat, woman 🙈😳 Always my pleasure, Lia ❤️❤️ you Always make my day with your comments 🤭🙈😍❤️ Take care of yourself, dear!!

2. J. M. Lilin says:

Oh my goodness this was brilliant! I had to read it twice just to take it all in. The last line was just….yes. Just yes. And I also loved the line, “stuck in reality.” Brilliantly written. Keep up the amazing work. I look forward to every bit. 🌻✨💙😊

1. J. M. Lilin says:

I one hundred percent get you. To have kept my writing private for so long because I thought I was peculiar and then to share and people love it. It’s amazing and inspiring!

💯💯 to the point ❤️🙏🏽 can’t wait to share more with the world!! This is just the start for the both of us ❤️ let’s Keep on rocking, writing, sharing and inspiring!!❤️🙏🏽

“Today is the day to achieve your goal and tomorrow is your propper fight!”