- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
First of all I want to thank Lotus Laura for nominating me with this amazing award. She is an passionate writer who loves to write about everything. Her creativity comes from many, but expresses it with writing. Whomever is reading this, check her blog out; Lotus Laura
Questions by the lovely Lotus Laura;
- What is your favorite thing to write with (computer, phone, pen, pencil, typewriter, etc.) and why?
That’s a easy one, Laura. First off all; My handwriting is rubbish, I mean doctors have even better handwritings than I do. So no pen/pencil for me. Secondly, I think to fast, so writing with a computer is my go to. sometimes I cant keep up with myself. (you really should hear me talk. LOL)
- How do you cheer yourself up on a bad day?
Whenever I am in a bad mood I always try to write. That’s when emotions run the highest for me to really conflict myself with whatever I’m feeling, or a good classic 80’s movies helps as well, and the last thing what could help for me is to work out.
- What is one question that you never want to be asked?
hmm.. difficult one, Laura. I’m a open book, but I don’t just tell everything up front. You have to ask me the question before I will tell anything. I wouldn’t mind any question as far as I can say. Just ask and I answer.
- What’s a hobby of yours that no one really knows about?
Does dancing and singing naked while showering count as a hobby? LOL. ahaha no just kidding, Thats not a hobby of my. Its my passion. I Don’t know, Laura. as I said before, I like to share and i’m an open book. I know that not allot of people know that I am a collector. From gaming to comics to LP’s. list goes on.
- What is the last holiday you celebrated and how did you celebrate it?
Pfff, I think it was new years eve. (thanks to the whole Covid-19) It was with family and friends, just a house party!
- How do you deal with anxiety?
I first really get to myself. Try not to talk allot, focus my mind on the thing I have to do. So I wont freak out, and eventually when I have to do the thing. whatever it is. I Do it and don’t see it as a hazard anymore. but, the moment before that I really get nervous and scared. I can admit that.
- Who to you turn to for comfort?
My table, computer, (music) and words. Thats what helps me to comfort myself. To write, to share and to acknowledge.
- If your life was a book, what would the genre be?
- Do you have any “good luck charms” you keep with you?
Yes I do, My half dollar coin of JFK from 1964.
My Questions to my lovely nominees;
- What was you first book you have read that you can remember?
- who is your favourite author from the last 20 years?
- Did you always love to write?
- Your opinion about movies based on book adaptions?
- Do you listen to music when you write, if yes; what do you listen to?
- What about a chicken, a duck and a dog as house pets? should I or should I not do it?
& My lovely nominees are;
- J.M Lilin
To you I want to say; ‘Thank you implied to all,
Yes, You, The one who made it to the end of my post. Thank you so much al for reading my work, for supporting me every day and making sure I am appreciated by you al. You all are amazing and wonderful people. I couldn’t be more thankful than I already am. You, The one that I have nominated. You truly deserve this award, You al can accomplish whatever you set your mind to. It starts with the most frightening thing anyone could do and that is to”believe in yourself.” If you accomplish that, than you can conquer al! Thank you for your time and precious love! Take care of yourself, ‘One community, one goal. To write and to inspire.”
With much love & inspiration written by me,
(Just 5.6 ft. tall with a badass moustache and eager to grow as a writer.)