- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new question.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
One thing is for sure, dearest writers and readers; Im thankful for Million Dreams for nominating me. ‘K’ inspires all, with witty writings & also in the comment section. Always there to notch your inspirations. A friend, a follower and a inspiring writer! so by all means check out the blog and pay some respect!
PS, Check out “The greatest battle”
Questions from K self;
1. Are you a coffee or tea person?
Coffee is my morning addiction, and tea is my afternoon pleasure!
2. Do you have a pet?
I do not have any pets, but a chicken and a duck sound amazing to have. (thanks to “FRIENDS”)
3. What is that one song you connect to everytime?
This is a tough one, K. I think; Freddy Mercury “Bohemian Rhapsody”
4. What do you think the world needs more right now?
To me “love” means everything. Love connects people, strive them to do better and inspires all for care!
5. Would you choose money over love?
“Love” would always win. To me money is a temporary fiks, and love can be a lifetime pleasure. Rather be happy with love than money.
6. If you have a time traveling machine, which time would you travel to, past or future?
I would go back in time. So I can start blogging and sharing my writings way earlier in my life!
7. What do you like the most about the art of writing?
To write, or not to write; A merely stage to enjoy my freedom of words. Writing is a worldwide experience in a small town atmosphere.
8. Have you ever tried writing a song?
To be honest; Yes I have, more like a “Rap Song” kinda lyrical play/poem.
9. If you’re given an opportunity to get a thing free for lifetime, what would you choose, money, food or traveling the world for free?
“Traveling the world for free” that would be my number one pick. The more I can see in this short spend of time on “mother earth” the more satisfied I would leave here!
10. If you get to live the life of a bird for a day, what would you do?
Easy; “Flying”. I would fly and never stop flying!
11. What excites you most when you are reading a book?
The way I lose my thoughts into the words of the writer and forget all my worries and share of emotions. I become one with the words and Author!
To my nominees I ask thee next questions to openly share with us;
- 1. What’s your favorite movie?
- 2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- 3. What’s your top 3 on your “Bucket list”?
- 4. What hobbies do you have besides writing?
- 5. Do you have a day job?
- 6. “Harry potter” or “Lord of the rings” Saga? (book and/or movie)
- 7. Would you rather live in the city, village or woods?
- 8. What’s your favorite time to write?
- 9. What’s your poison when you write?
- 10. Share us something you are ashamed for!
- 11. Did you ever write a book?
My fair and lovely winning Nominees are;
I just want to thank K once again for nominating me. Its my pleasure to connect with you over time and by words we share from our thoughts. You are an amazing writer and soulful person. By time I take thee precious soul with me to the future. Thank you once again!
To my nominees I want to say that you all inspire me one by one to achieve the best I can do, if not already! Your words, your feedbacks, your interaction and ESPECIALLY YOUR WRITINGS make me impossible to ignore the thoughts that flow through my mind. One by one you deserve to reach the highest mountain of all and accomplish the things you desire the most!