‘Mudita,

“Death” my nemesis to be. I Shall not give you my dissenting.

For I’m a star upcoming; you see,

you heard my astrology within the silence

from far away to unrelenting.

See us bright and see us as your guide to be;

and I shall plead my honour for all to flee,

from a story of words beginning from the tree,

to swim, to follow the stream and to smell the sea,

For I share this beauty with thee.

To whittle with my tongue,

honesty has spoken to the young.

21 thoughts on “‘Mudita,

Is death truly thy nemesis to be, dear word-whittler? Death may also a comfort sea. “Memento mori”… I had to look up mudita again: “the pleasure that comes from delighting in other people’s well-being” – how lovely. That sounds like thee ❤️🙏🌷☀️

That’s a really good question to ask, Lia. “Memento Mori” had to Google that one, Lovely expression. I did have a period that I felt like death could be my nemesis to be. Many moons ago. And yea, I do get pleasure From delighting other People well being 🙈🙈

You’re a true-loving light dear friend. Yes memento mori, saw it carved somewhere in the Paris catacombs. Always remember death, in order to live a full life, something to that effect. Thanks always for all your kindness. It’s always amazing and beautiful to see. Sometimes I write you little tribute poems but I just don’t feel I can do you justice actually. ;)) So they stay in the compost haha. Sending much love for all your friendly lotuses. ❤️🧡💛🔆🙏🌷

Hihihi, you are so sweet, Lia ❤️ oehh, sounds like an amazing experience. And yes indeed, we should remember death as a way to fully enjoy life. I truly would like to see your tribute poems you write for me 😍😍😍 i feel honored actuele. If one day you would like to share it with me I would truly appreciate it ❤️❤️🙏🏽🙏🏽 much love back, dear lia😊💋

The one called Sailing on Trails was written with you in mind actually. 🚴🏾‍♂️⛵️ I’m never sure if people will like whatever I write and I tag depending on confidence and mood lol. The other one or two are mere snippets, not sure if worth unearthing but if I come across one in my overstuffed drafts folder that seems unterrible I might put it out there hehe… :)) It’s not easy writing adequate tributes to good friends, it turns out. 😜 :)) xoxoxo 💛💛

Love the title though. “Sailing on Trails” can’t wait to see it one time 🙈. Ahahah but I know what you mean, Lia. It’s hard to write tributes to good friends😏❤️

Sorry I didn’t receive your message earlier. It got in my spam folder, don’t ask me why 😅😅 I’m glad I noticed. And dear, Lia. You are a amazing friend ❤️ xoxo, hate the time difference we have now, for you being in Canada right now. But please, Take care of yourself 😊❤️

I know, about the time difference, right? It’s driving me crazy. It feels really lonely sometimes, since most people I interacted with were on my previous time zone. I’m thinking of change my online “schedule” (if I had such an unconscious thing haha) a bit, to make it work better. :)) The poem Sailing on Trails is here: https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/169112684/posts/9656 🙈🙈🐒🐵
        So glad you found this comment, weird how WP does that sometimes!!! I need to check my spam folders more often too. Much love, and take care. :))) ❤️🙏🌻

Hahaha if only we could easily change the time difference. 😂 I can say that I do miss you, but I’m still glad we can talk one way or another 😊😊

Omg i didn’t know that ” sailing on trails” was about me, or at least you were thinking of me 😳😳😳 I can remember that one, though. That’s so, so, so, so sweet of you, Lia 🙈🙈 “blushing and speechless” gosh, you are so amazing 🥰🥰

I’m glad I found out as well!! it’s annoying indeed with the spam and everything 😭😓 much love back and take care as well 💕💕🤗

2. TheHiddenK says:

Always so exquisite, this is indeed so pretty and I loved this lines so much :

from a story of words beginning from the tree,

to swim, to follow the stream and to smell the sea,

you are such an incredible writer ❤