The Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is an award given to upcoming bloggers for their role in inspiring their readers as well as their fellow bloggers. Being nominated for these awards is a sign that all of our hard work and putting our thoughts out there for everybody to read isn’t exactly in vain. On days when we’re feeling stuck, with absolutely no idea of where we’re going with our blogs, it’s nice to know that we’re making a difference, no matter how big or small the scale is.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 bloggers for this award and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify your nominees.
- List the rules and display the ‘Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award’ logo and provide the link to their blog.
First things first, I didn’t expect Nawazish to nominate me for this award. We just started to exchange words with each other, I think a week or 2, and I already got nominated for this award! Nawazish is an Inspiring blogger and writer to be! the contents are always up to date and really great read! So, I want to Thank Nawazish for this nomination, And I want you Guys to check out The Lightening Bug Blog!!!
Question by the lovely Nawazish;
- When thing you would want to change in the world around you.
I want people to be more compassion and loving to one and another! There is too much hate going on lately. “Love” Is my number one motto for life, for eternity, for change and greater achievements. WE, and only WE, can change that. (Pay it forward)
- A lesson learnt from your father that you always keep in mind.
Life is hard at times, But kindness and self-respect gets you to the place you desire! Never give up on hope and always go for greatness, but DO NOT HARM anyone!
- Your biggest achievement till now.
It sounds silly but I think; I stopped smoking for 10 months now! that was a hard thing do achieve, and I am glad I still didn’t have the urge to start again!
- What does dawn and dusk mean to you?
Through dawn and dusk we shine and see the beauty in Mother Nature. We have only short brief of moments to appreciate the little things around us, and those little things reminds us to achieve greatness. even if we have to blindly trust out guts!!
- Do believe in the gray in between or everything is black and white for you? Why?
Nothing is just “black and white” to and for me. There are always way more of looking at things than we think we can. same goes for; is your red the same as my red? All opinions matter and is in their way right and correct!
My question for my nominees are;
- What is your favourite genre/subject to write about?
- Your all time favourite feel good movie?
- What did you want to be when you were a kid?
- How often do you write in a day?
- I bet you haven’t seen any of the movies but yet I will ask; Star Wars or Star Trek, Whats your favourite? 😉 (little geek over here, FYI)
My next and dearest nominees are;
To my nominees I want to say; Thank you so much for always sharing your lovely work with the community. I Always feel pleased to read your diverse and stunning work! In all your ways its superb and inspiring! Thanks to you I get the feeling to write, to share and to feel the love for writing! Don’t ever stop, don’t ever give up and don’t ever lose the spirit! Keep going, Keep loving and keep sharing!
Ps, LiaThePoet, I can’t stop growing my little moustache. I Have a little problem!