‘Eros,

To love, I blindly trust.

To love, I gaze for you through stardust.

A wanderlust of promise to be…

Strangers oath to seek me throughout,

I have given all for now….and now I plea;

A path to walk on,

A path of promise,

A path of strength.

To all we need more time to spare.

From mother’s affair to the rhythm of flair

Your beauty speaks mystery of stare.

Do I dare to ask?

Wherein the truth is spoken to all.

Is your grace as strong as they see?

Is your strength as beautiful as they feel?

To love, the forbidden fruit from a tree.

To love, eye’s as blue as the sea.

Let my tongue slither around your brain

Only to swim throughout your vein. From

Victorian to Spain.

Endless love speaks tales of rain.

36 thoughts on “‘Eros,

Thank you so much, Suzette. I Always appreciate your comments ☺️❀️ I’m glad you liked it so much, and thank you for Always taking your time to read my work ❀️❀️ peace and love

Wow!!!! This is amazing! And very stirring. So many original and daring lines… ditto what Suzette said. Your pen has well bled. πŸ’™ Beautiful with the title too. Enchantment deepens and continues! πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

Heheh, thank you so much, Lia 😍😍 *speechless πŸ™ˆ* I’m truly glad you loved it❀️❀️ I always appreciate your comments, friendship and support πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ˜πŸ˜

(I was writing for my tomorrow’s post, had some emotions running through my mind and I had to write them down)

Welll (re: that last part) it sure worked out well!!! Keep going!!! :))) ❀️❀️ Also if Suzette says it’s good we know it’s great. :))) πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–

Dude I can’t stop writing! I have tried believe me!! Well not really. But I have tried not to publish and that doesn’t work for me! So far anyhow. But I need you here, milord! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ€— Too many of the bestest have gone away. So yes let’s carry on, carry on, sail and ride another day. :)))))

That’s the spirit, girl πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½and how could i leave milady, that’s not how it works!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ Let’s Cary on and enjoy your day today, Liaβ€οΈπŸ€—

1. Unique says:

You’re always welcome. πŸ’™ I always enjoy your creative pieces, so inspiring and heartfelt ☺️ thank you for creating them x

Ahww, thank you so much for that amazing compliment, unique ❀️ you are amazing. I try my best, and I’m really happy you find my work inspiring and heartfelt. πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ½ It’s Always my pleasure to share my work xoxo

2. Alexandra Maria Santos says:

Roger Waters song, Wait for her.

I am sharing this song because your poem can somehow be my personality reflection.

“Wherein the truth is spoken to all.

Is your grace as strong as they see?

Is your strength as beautiful as they feel?

To love, the forbidden fruit from a tree.”

This, Alexandra, is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this with me, and I’m also glad to know that you feel connected with my poetry! ❀️❀️

How lovely is it that we can touch one another soul just by words😊