‘They,

They say I am a stray;

Walking down the street two-way path crossing my way. You have been caring all the weight away. For I have been the fighter of my own battles nearing my screaming day. “Attention” that’s what I seek for my inner child’s play. With a knot in my heart, with love given to rise your soul, you have been granting my heart for you to mislay.

They say she is not like the rest;

All I Can say; “I have been gods bless” for shouting the truth out of my chest. To be all obsessed I was leaving my mind unrest, but I did express my heart for you to undress!

They… They… They…

for I am careless and free. Happiness is my power key and undecided crossed the sea.

17 thoughts on “‘They,

1. dessertflower5 says:

Wow man. You are talented. I adore this. You have written my heart out. I would like to reblog you work.
    Regards dessert flower 🌸

I absolutely adore your poetry. <>
    My chest felt like it sprouted wings when I read that.
    Also there is something I love about your punctuation and capitalization. It tickles me, linguistically.
    Thanks Jojo, for sharing your awesome poetry. :)) 🙏🙏💛

Ah that is so kind!! I have been writing a lot… now I’m lost as to what to share of it. lol. Have to write a new one I guess. ;)) Thank you so much for the encouragement Jojo, it means a lot. 💙💙💛🌻🌀

Sneaking your blog today
    I stumbled upon your “They”
    Your inner child play
    Really took my breath away
    Your words heavily weigh
    And they just made my day
    I wish I were also a stray
    Then wouldn’t be this delay
    I would be walking this way
    JoJo, beautiful was “They”
    But I have one little doubt, why did you write “caring all the weight away”?

Hey Nebula, sorry your message got into my spam folder…

First things first and that’s is that I love your little tribute poem 😳😍 soo lovely and sweet! And yes, why did I do that. Simple, by caring about me, the weight that I was carrying simply left because of her caring. I forgot who I was, untill she showed me by caring for me!

I know I can’t say thank you, but yet I Will do it!! Thank you, Nebula 😊🤭

Oh I see, got it. 😳😳Thanks😳😳

I think it recognised me and classified me as spam! 🙈🙈🙈Machines are intelligent!!!
        It’s just that your one poem leads to another (“More” suggests your other poems), and I can’t help to click it – TITLE – they are so intriguing and then I have to stop to leave my words expressing the appreciation of a reader. 😊

Hahahaha, the machines are taking over the world 😳 how dare they…. Hahaha ahww Thank you so much, I’m so glad you love my work 😳😍❤️ you are amazing 🤭