‘Seul,

I Dwelt alone

in a world with no throne.

Till the chosen one rises

I shall wander with the unknown.

Have mercy on my soul,

I fly not without being flown.

Guide me through, with breezes

over a calm sea, on dreams relying.

For I have my heart with you

I have my hopes dying.

No more, no less,

deep in heaven my strength is trying.

Follow me on my next channels and have a delight follow;

Do you want to “Help a brother out” please check out the next link; “JJ-stache” As love is a mystery felt by your heart we need to support one another. Do not feel obligated to do so, just have fun. I Want to thank everyone for taking their time to read my work!

With much love & inspiration written by me,

21 thoughts on “‘Seul,

Wonderfully written and expressed jj…. I feel some sadness of these poems of yours of late. Though sadness is beautiful when written in poetry with sweet lines like these. Such a lovely piece 😊🌹⭐

Amen to that, A. To write with sadness in poetry is extraordinary beautiful ❤️🙏🏽 I’m glad you liked it once again, though. There was indeed some sadness used for my work lately. You know me, always write from experience and feelings 🤭❤️😢😳

“I fly not without being flown.” It is a very beautiful line, I don’t know what made you write it but it is quite resonating, heartfelt and ❤
    “deep in heaven my strength is trying.” Another powerful line. And I liked the flow of your poem, I swam along. It was nice. 🙂

Nebulaa, hello my long lost friend. Long time no speak! How have you been?

To be honest, ” I fly not without being flown” was moment when I really had tuned out everything and took a moment to listen to my heart. And she told me that, nothing comes easy, sometimes you need guidance.

Once again I appreciate your time and loving compliment ❤️❤️🤭

Jojoooo, hiiiiiiiii 😃 my long lost newly found yet remembered kind dashing vriend. I have been lollygagging, trying to mimic a sloth 🦥. How you doing? Killing workout?

You call your heart ‘she’, aww that’s cute 🦋🍁🌸🌺 she is kind and gentle 🥰 (( I frequently need guidance. No one can beat me at that! ))
        And as always, it is my pleasure, you know that 😉

Divyaaa, ahhahaah lol. Totally picturing a long lost sloth at this moment. Just like the rest of the world, in lockdown or whatever… Totally done with the whole covid-19 🙃🙃 let’s hope it’s over soon!

Hihihih yes, my heart is a she. I have to treat her with love, and my future to be other half has to treat her the same! 😊❤️ And yes, I know that! Still amazing and appreciative 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Take care of yourself this weekend, vriendin! Blijf lui als een luiaard!🤗