To go further than victory, to write beyond history;
“We are the world’s seekers for death upon her eyes.”
For mysteries we care not about her lies,
for strength we search love, love in her eyes.
To speak loudly. To wander…. slowly.
We treasure the beauty in her eyes.
Tonight my heart is light, and my spirit is rising tears of cries.
“To start over again?”
For I’m afraid of what’s now to be…..
To wake up with sunrise, forgotten pain the unwise.
Mother, do you hear me?
Let me speak with my untouched tongue,
in silence I grave for attention.
“Pull me in” and taste the lies among.
Mother, do you see me?
Eyes, closed by day, took me down.
Afraid I was to see,
“to accept” the faith that you were no more around!
Mother, do you love me?
To love, or, to be loved? that’s the question.
I Will be asking myself till the dawn of night,
shimmering light wandering among your confession.
Share me a world with no pain.
Take me to a place hidden from human eye.
Dance with me to the beginning of no memory stain.
I’m embraced by thou waltzing grace.
Do you speak or slither around in my brain?
Hopeless in search while lost in translation.
“To be laconic;
Raising my heartbeat for thou beauty.
When I see you smile I see the define world, not demonic.
without ending emotions I feel harmonic.”
She said that dream was a fraught,
for I have been seen in waking thought.
“Shoot”, you said; “Shoot, and follow the bloodline!”
It was the dark night of august. sweet and define.
“Set me loose”, you said; “Set me loose and be free”
Take me to a higher degree of summers sea.
For joy to my smile, adore thee proud part.
From broken to rising heart.
Of which those butterflies we had to revise,
flown and free from despise.
Once upon a mystery,
stars they are, whereas we read our history;
“To dwell and sweep through mother’s consistory.”
The unquiet heaven watching over our nameless graves,
6 feet under; “Down the rhythms waves,
all being poor galley slaves.”
By no means, whereas we search for the seas,
we shall leave our token unpleased.
By wind and chill we feel thou breeze.
I was nominated by Lotus Laura for The Original Outstanding Blogger Award!She is a passionate writer whom has been writing since childhood. No subject nor genre is too crazy for Laura
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
- Cats or dogs (or both)? I’m a Dog person!
- What makes you unique? That’s a hard one. I think I would say; I’m always cheerful.
- What’s your preferred method of transportation? depends where i’m going. for short distance i love to walk, lately I have been digging riding my bike as well. even for the long distance, but for the longer distance I like to take my motorcycle!
- What’s your favorite zoo animal? cheetahs!
- What is the last book you read or are currently reading? I’m currently reading “Stephen King’s; The Institute”
- What time do you wake up in the morning? If I have to work 07:00 (am) and on my days off 08:00 (am)
- What’s your favorite genre of story? I would say Drama
- What do you do in 5 Years?
- Reading or writing, what do you love more?
- Fiction or non-fiction? (or both)
- Your all time favorite book?
- Tv-shows or Movies?
- What’s your daily routine?
- Your guilty pleasure?
- Dessert Flower
- Sui Generis
Waltzing through life as John Doe in search for myself while I seek for my train. Speaking in tongue and slowly as Mark Twain. “Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today” such loose in strain we act all vain. We have our own fib; will you have that walk with me to Spain?
As timorous we are we couldn’t previse our ending future.It is in our nature to raise our hopes in the air. By asking for the who’s, the when’s and the where’s we shall find our love affair. They say “don’t poke the bear”, or thou shall fall down in million pair. So be aware my dear human being. Because you are the one to been keen. Though you prepare what you can repair.
As for the starry nights we will be walking down the dreamy welkin…. And as likely we are we will be wearing our bridge coat. For I try to quote Poe himself I lose my thoughts into his words of the blue note. “From the Hell of the planetary souls?” and ought he touch my bloody throat. He sketches little anecdote as he sails down the river on his rowing boat.
For such propounding move we search for the better in each person. As we are the thinkers of being teleological.
Though we greet with epiphany for a lesson to be a teacher by coercion. The future could be uncertain, yet we choose to be determined. So let’s all open that stage-curtain.