She said that dream was a fraught,
for I have been seen in waking thought.
“Shoot”, you said; “Shoot, and follow the bloodline!”
It was the dark night of august. sweet and define.
“Set me loose”, you said; “Set me loose and be free”
Take me to a higher degree of summers sea.
For joy to my smile, adore thee proud part.
From broken to rising heart.
Of which those butterflies we had to revise,
flown and free from despise.
With the tip of my tongue I say; “I haven’t lost myself in years”, but yet I asked god for forgiveness in tears. I was ready……ready to kill my fears. Nothing can take me away from my music of the spheres.
With the tip of my tongue I say; “Though I shall run to the underworld and defeat that ever can be hurled”. Never lost nor never won, and for I shall be done. I will hurl that handgun and never lose my hope as number one.
I was nominated by Lotus Laura for The Original Outstanding Blogger Award!She is a passionate writer whom has been writing since childhood. No subject nor genre is too crazy for Laura
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
- Cats or dogs (or both)? I’m a Dog person!
- What makes you unique? That’s a hard one. I think I would say; I’m always cheerful.
- What’s your preferred method of transportation? depends where i’m going. for short distance i love to walk, lately I have been digging riding my bike as well. even for the long distance, but for the longer distance I like to take my motorcycle!
- What’s your favorite zoo animal? cheetahs!
- What is the last book you read or are currently reading? I’m currently reading “Stephen King’s; The Institute”
- What time do you wake up in the morning? If I have to work 07:00 (am) and on my days off 08:00 (am)
- What’s your favorite genre of story? I would say Drama
- What do you do in 5 Years?
- Reading or writing, what do you love more?
- Fiction or non-fiction? (or both)
- Your all time favorite book?
- Tv-shows or Movies?
- What’s your daily routine?
- Your guilty pleasure?
- Dessert Flower
- Sui Generis
Waltzing through life as John Doe in search for myself while I seek for my train. Speaking in tongue and slowly as Mark Twain. “Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today” such loose in strain we act all vain. We have our own fib; will you have that walk with me to Spain?
As timorous we are we couldn’t previse our ending future.It is in our nature to raise our hopes in the air. By asking for the who’s, the when’s and the where’s we shall find our love affair. They say “don’t poke the bear”, or thou shall fall down in million pair. So be aware my dear human being. Because you are the one to been keen. Though you prepare what you can repair.
As for the starry nights we will be walking down the dreamy welkin…. And as likely we are we will be wearing our bridge coat. For I try to quote Poe himself I lose my thoughts into his words of the blue note. “From the Hell of the planetary souls?” and ought he touch my bloody throat. He sketches little anecdote as he sails down the river on his rowing boat.
For such propounding move we search for the better in each person. As we are the thinkers of being teleological.
Though we greet with epiphany for a lesson to be a teacher by coercion. The future could be uncertain, yet we choose to be determined. So let’s all open that stage-curtain.
We happen to be talking about the when’s, the where’s and the why’s. But in reality we never just appreciate the things around us, as we are the spirit of the skies. So, every now and then we just have a leap of faith and let time catch us. For we all consider our future treasonous. The all unknowing mighty power is ticking his last seconds of the hour. And as bright he could be using his manpower he will be deflowered. So let her grow…… that lovely flower.
The hardworking man on the land has given his power with one hand, set some loose and all should be banned.
The man, working for a dollar an hour, gave his life on demand. Just beforehand while listening to his favorite jazz band he walked over quicksand!
You think I wouldn’t be chuffed? I am releasing the pain that had me handcuffed. Raising my spirits up to the sky as I bluffed. So as they say; while dancing around in my room, thou shall inundate. Walking in a straight line towards my future that has been aligned. Before it falls down and thought to be misstate, we shall not hesitate before we can translate our long lost language dancing flow rate. To debate, or not to catch the bait. While skipping my heart rate I will liquidate.