Nominated For The Ideal Inspirational Blogger Award
The Award Rules:
• Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
• Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
• List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from as https://idealinspiration.blog/
Hi all ,
Just before I start answering J.M.Lillen all her questions, I want to thank her for nominating me for this amazing award. I was in awe when I saw the nomination. I’m so glad she feels that I inspire her, people and the lovely followers. She is an truly amazing writer, person and she has the most corky soul! Something we all need in our life! Her soul is compressed love all in one person!
So, I totally want you all to check out her blog and enjoy her writings; ps, check out ‘Miss midnight, this is something special we all can relate to!!
Questions by J.M.Lillen;
- What quote inspires you most?
I truly have many quotes that inspires me, but I think my favourite that truly helped me throughout everything last year is;
My wish, granted.
My dreams, rising.
My power of Will, fighting
When you get writer’s block, what do you do to get through it and create?
What I try to do is actually absolutely nothing. I try to clear my mind, try to read a book, Listen to music, or what also really helps is “free writing”. I just start writing and I don’t focus on if its grammatically correct or whatever… just an outlet for my soul to my fingers
- Is there a song that you find inspiring?
There is not particular one song that i have that really inspires me. When I write I truly love Classical music, but Listening to soul and blues really helps me to get in the “mood” if you know what I mean! ( listening to Queens, Freddie Mercury. At this moment. So yeah 😉
- What other hobbies do you have?
Other hobbies I have are; long trips on my bicycle, going to the gym, watching movies, COOKING (I truly love that) and Trying out new things.
- What do you feel like your purpose in life is meant to be?
For me its to experience the fullest. Taste of the Atmosphere, Taste for love, Sharing kindness, Adventures, always exceed higher power!
My dearest nominees that inspire me;
To all my nominees; I want you people to know that you guys are truly amazing and inspire me ( If not all) to accomplish the greatest, to be inspired! Your writing is Lovely, Amazing and inspiring!
To J.M.Lillen ; I want to thank you once again for nominating me again. You are truly amazing and you inspire me by your amazing words, comments and writing skills! its always lovely to read your work!
My Questions for my lovely nominees;
- What do you love more; Free writing or a subject to write about?
- Your favourite author?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is your top 3 bucket list?
- Would you rather write and have your own opinions with just enough money to survive, or write what others want with no own opinions and allot of money?
Good luck to you all, and feel free to answer them or not! let my moustache not threaten you;)