1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
2. Answer the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
5. List the rules and display a Liebster Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
We all know how this riddle goes; I say thanks and you are going to check her out. So that’s what I’m going to do and I’m going to be honest with you guys, I have never met La Luna before. I didn’t know who she was before she nominated me for this amazing Liebster Blogger award. I have accepted her nomination and i’m glad she nominated me. I have found out that she is really new in this community that we call WordPress, So she defiantly deserves the shout out and “thank you come again” appreciation. So, La Luna first I want to say I love your name. It reminds me of the Lunar eclipse. I truly believe you love to read a good book while the moon shines down on your pages to read. Second, I Want you guys to check out her not so many written, but amazing poetry blog. What are you waiting for, La Luna , JUST ONE CLICK AWAY!
- What event in your life got you into writing?
I can’t remember exactly when it happened , but i do know this; It happened when I could not express my words by saying it but by writing it down. Later on I noticed that I started to love to write more and more. making up stories in my mind, but I was always afraid to share my work. Like most of us do. Until the whole Covid-19 happened. That’s when things started to change for me.
- Any good books you would like to suggest? (I’m in need of new reading material lols)
One of my this time favorite book is by Khaled Hosseini “The Kite Runner”. I think you would love that one.
- Is there anything about your life that you wish you could change?
I think this is stating the obvious, But I think I would have changed my perspective little sooner about writing and starting sharing my work earlier in my life. Being honest, the experience that I have now helps me through writing. To share what I have been through, or what I think. My life’s motto has become; “One community, one goal. To write and to inspire.” and that’s what I want to do. To inspire people around me.
- Out of all the things you have ever written, which one is your favourite? Please do share it. I would love to read it (if I haven’t yet).
Pfff…. that’s a hard one to say; I think It would be my 3 part series of a break up; Part 1; Plea , Part 2; Heretofore , Part 3; Mirabilia
- What song speaks to you the most?
Easy; Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen.
- What’s the happiest memory you could remember?
pff… There are just too many to pick from, Luna. I’m just a happy person that is easily satisfied! I try to live life like it could be my last day.
- What motivates you to keep pushing through in spite of the hardships you encounter?
If I can say now that I have almost quit smoking for 1 year, (1 month away), If I finally have gotten my motorcycle drivers license in the same year and through the same shit. THAN I CAN DO EVERYTHING. It’s my time to shine, It’s my time to accomplish my dream. It’s hard at times, it’s exhausting, but going to the gym helps me to clear my mind and push away aggression, so I can use that motivation and aggression to write.
- What’s the craziest thing you have ever done in your life?
From all the bets that I have lost in my “younger” years I think running around in my underwear in the middle of the city centre (shopping mall) if we have to keep it PG rated. Wink, wink.
- Who are you most grateful for?
My parents, For giving me a place where I could do whatever I desired, for believing in me and for supporting me whatever I wanted to pursue. Let’s just say my father is my number one fan for my blog at this moment. Just after I have posted it he is ready to read it!
- What do you aspire to become?
This Is what I love to do; To write and Inspire. Everything that I can imagine doing with these two things I will do and accomplish. I want to be a role model for the ones who doubt them self.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Somewhere in the woods. that would be amazing! LOL
To my nominees I ask the next questions;
- What is more important for you; Love or money?
- Would you rather play life safe or live life at the fullest?
- Your favorite color? (why always serious questions LOL)
- What are you most afraid of in life?
- What is your greatest achievement?
- Do you have short/long terms goals?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite place to write?
- Do you have hobbies besides writing and reading?
- Do you like my moustache?
- If yes, what name should I give her? My moustache of course.
My lovely nominees are;
I Want to thank everyone, especially La Luna, for this nomination. but, I also want to take the time to show my love and appreciation to you all! You guys make sure I want to keep writing, to keep sharing and to keep growing! You people are the light in my darkest hours and the shine that guides me through life. I have found my answer, and now its my time to ask questions and to inspire all. The more and more I grow the more I start believing in myself!! You, my lovely followers and likers, friends and inspirers, I want to thank you for the support and love you have been giving me! I couldn’t have done this without you! So please, accept this virtual hug from me and I want you to know I wont forget this, the way you have helped me to feel like one of you guys!
With much love & inspiration written by me,
(Just 5.6 ft. tall with a badass moustache and eager to grow as a writer.)